I'm glad to inform you that my first email sent from ConvertKit has been received by most of you: my email provider migration is successful!
And I'm also very happy with the reception of my article on
useSyncExternalStore! Thanks for your many feedbacks, I will try to write more soon. The idea is to have a 100% dedicated email on a specific topic, to learn something new in a short time.
Otherwise, the weekly curation newsletter is back. This is a bit of a special edition: I've put all the interesting links from the last few weeks. There are way too many and I can't comment on them this time 😅 Don't worry, we'll resume the usual format with my comments at the end of September when I get back from vacation!
To support me:
- 😘 Recommend the newsletter to your friends: it really helps!
- 💸 Sponsor the newsletter or sponsor me
- 🧵 Retweet the latest Twitter thread
- 📨 Reply to this email: feedback is welcome
Don't miss the next email!
Have you already tried Storyblok? It's the headless CMS with a Visual Editor designed for both developers and marketers!
Use Storyblok React SDK to quickly build reusable components and fetch the content to create your React, Next.js, Remix, or even React-Native applications, websites or eCommerces.
Check out Technology Hub and find it out yourself!
- 📜 Improving INP with React 18 and Suspense
- 📜 PureComponents vs Functional Components with hooks
- 📜 Why React Re-Renders
- 📜 Understanding useMemo and useCallback
- 📜 Avoiding useEffect with callback refs
- 📜 React Query meets React Router
- 📜 (Re-) Introducing Gatsby, A Reactive Site Generator
- 📜 Advanced React component composition
- 📜 Can We All Just Admit React Hooks Were a Bad Idea? Part 2
- 📜 Why Storybook in 2022? + 7.0 design alpha + Writing stories in TypeScript
- 📜 A Complete Guide to React Router: Everything You Need to Know
- 📜 9 Bad React Habits to Kick From Your Life
- 📜 Validating Remix Form Data Using Zod and TypeScript in Action Functions
- 📜 The minimum TypeScript you need for React
- 📜 Patterns.dev - Rendering Patterns
- 📜 We measured the SSR performance of 6 JS frameworks
- 📜 Should You Use A ClassName Prop?